Investing? Here Are Five Rules to Live By
- “Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget Rule No. 1.” – Warren Buffett
- “Riches enlarge rather than satisfy appetites.” – Thomas Fuller
- “The Eiffel Tower is the Empire State Building after taxes.” – Anonymous
- “If you would know the value of money, go try and borrow some.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “The large print giveth and the small print taketh away.” – Anonymous
For more tips on investing, check out Warren Buffett’s Best Tips on How to Invest in the Stock Market.
David R. Evanson is a financial journalist in Philadelphia.